Job Type: Full time
Location: Kalamazoo, MI
We are looking for a talented individual to join our dynamic Keystone Manufacturing team located in Kalamazoo, MI. The Talent Acquisition Specialist is a motivated, self-starter who works collaboratively with hiring managers within Keystone to understand staffing needs and find the best talent to the organization.
The Talent Acquisition Specialist will monitor opportunities and sourcing candidates by implementing effective recruiting and staffing strategies to attract the best talent for Keystone Solutions Group. This team member should have excellent interpersonal skills, great attention to detail and be highly organized with the ability to multi task with minimum interruption to work progress.
- Develops, facilitates, and implements all phases of the recruitment process.
- Collaborates with hiring managers to understand the needs of the roles to be filled; reviews job descriptions for vacancies.
- Identifies and implements the most efficient and effective recruiting methods and strategies based on the available role, industry standards, and the needs of the organization.
- Drafts job posting and advertisement processes.
- Identifies appropriate candidates and assesses their qualifications through review of their resumes, interviews, and other forms of communications.
- Connects qualified candidates with hiring managers.
- Screens applications and selects qualified candidates.
- Schedules interviews; oversees preparation of interview questions and other hiring and selection materials.
- Assists with the interview process, attending and conducting interviews with managers, directors, and other stakeholders.
- Collaborates with the hiring manager and/or other human resource staff during the offer process, identifying and recommending salary ranges, incentives, start dates, and other pertinent details.
- Ensures compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations, and company policies.
- Attends and participates in college job fairs and recruiting sessions.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field, or equivalent work experience, required.
- At least one year managing all phases of the recruitment and hiring process highly preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with good negotiation tactics.
- Ability to create and implement sourcing strategies for recruitment for a variety of roles.
- Proactive and independent with the ability to take initiative.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Familiarity with laws, regulations, and best practices applicable to hiring and recruitment.
- Proficient with or the ability to quickly learn applicant-tracking software or other recruitment systems.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Excellent full-time benefits including comprehensive medical coverage, dental and vision options as well as company paid life insurance and short and long-term disability insurance.
- Retirement savings plan with company match.
- Paid vacation and holidays.
- Flexible work environment, such as occasional work from home, is acceptable and encouraged as business needs and conditions allow.
- Professional development opportunities.
Monday through Friday (hybrid work schedule)