Job Type: Full Time
Location: Kalamazoo, MI
We are looking for a talented individual to join our dynamic Keystone Sourcing and Supply Chain team located in Kalamazoo, MI. A Sterilization Specialist is a motivated, self-starter who has the experience and ability to enhance and drive the sterilization program at Keystone starting from the early production stage, through purchasing and shipment, testing, receipt and release to market.
The successful candidate must be capable of leading and managing projects that bring new products or sterilizers into the Keystone sterilization value chain. The candidate must have a “can do” attitude, and have a passion about our customers and patients. This candidate must have great attention to detail, have the “work smarter” mindset and be highly organized with the ability to multi task with minimum interruption to work progress. Have excellent interpersonal skills and have the ability to work collaboratively.
- Providing paperwork, analysis, and purchase requisitions as needed as products pass through the Sterilization Value Chain.
- Attending meetings and offer guidance to internal teams such as Business Development, Quality, Planning and Purchasing, including supporting quoting as the SVC SME.
- Help Sourcing Director and Sourcing Manager develop and execute Sterilization-related sourcing procedures, procedure updates, policies and training for Keystone colleagues.
- Develop sound budgets and project plans for new sterilizer or new sterile product on-boarding.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Minimum High School Diploma or GED.
- Must have a minimum of 5 years of experience in the Medical Device Industry.
- Some advanced (Associate) studies in sterilization and work towards a certificate program ideal.
- Experience with single use disposable products.
- Must be able to work in office, warehouse, and cleanroom environments.
- Occasional offsite work, such as work from home, is acceptable and encouraged as business conditions allow.
- Must be able to perform sedentary work with periods of active work to support the organizations objectives.
- Extended hours, including weekends and holidays may be required to support the organizations objectives.
- Travel to customers, suppliers, trade shows, and other needs as required ~ 10%.
- Candidate must pass background check and drug screen.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States (this position does not offer sponsorship).
- Excellent full-time benefits including comprehensive medical coverage, dental and vision options.
- Company paid life insurance, short term disability and long-term disability insurance.
- Retirement savings plan with company match.
- Paid Time Off and holidays.
- Monday through Friday (weekends and/or holidays depending on customer demand.
- TBD based upon candidates work ethic and performance. Minimum of 3 days in office would be required.